How To Host A Successful Catering Event In Toronto
Do you have a big event coming up soon? Are you feeling a little overwhelmed with so many things to be done and you just don’t know where to start? Hosting an amazing catering event really just comes down to three essential factors:
- The food needs to be creative and delicious
- The presentation has to be flawless
- You need to find reliable catering services in Toronto – you want the staff members to be professional and courteous, the food should be served on time and everything must be executed the way you want, where you want and when you want.
Unfortunately, there is no standardized rating system to help you choose a good caterer, and practically anyone can start their own catering company. So here are some simple tips on finding a professional and reliable Toronto catering company:
- Schedule A tasting: Does the food look really good? Does it taste good? The food is the most important part of any catering event and you want your event to be remembered… for all the right reasons.
- Check The Caterer’s Experience And Expertise: What is their speciality? Do they specialize in hosting small, intimate parties, or do they have the expertise and resources to handle a large numbers of guests? Can the services they offer meet your requirements?
- Ask For Referrals From Past Clients: A good catering company should have referrals from multiple events they catered for.
- Ask For A Quotation: As well as helping you budget the event, a free quotation can tell you determine two important things about the catering company – if the company is able to give you an accurate quote for their services, it’s a good indication that they know their business well. And secondly, you get what you pay for. That is, if you’re paying an unusually low price, it’s likely the quality of food and service will be poor.
Ida’s Kitchen offers professional, expert service for all your catering needs in Toronto. For more information, contact us at 905-841-8497 and request a FREE quote today.