Choosing The Right Toronto Catering Company
Whether you need corporate catering services for an office event or daily lunch catering for your employees, you want to choose a reputable, professional company that specializes in office catering in Toronto. There are plenty of companies to choose from, so knowing what to look for and which questions to ask can help you easily narrow down your choices.
Questions To Ask Your Toronto Catering Company
- First and foremost, ask the caterer if they have experience in office catering. An office is a different environment than a reception hall or someone’s home. You want to be sure they understand how to function in a business environment.
- Ask if you can sample the food. Any professional caterer will allow you to do so. If they will not set up a time for a sample tasting, find another caterer.
- Ask what the pricing includes. Some prices are for food only, while others may include linens, servers, etc. Find out if there is one flat fee or whether there are any additional costs involved with your office catering. Other things some caterers may provide include tables and chairs, server ware, etc.
- Who will be handling your catering event? The person you speak with may not always be the one who shows up on the day of your event. Make sure that someone competent and capable will be there to handle all aspects of the catering.
- Is there a set menu, or will the caterer be flexible and open to your ideas? It helps to have a caterer that is ready to change up the catering menus, such as if you have a lot of requests for vegetarian dishes.
- Is the food fresh and is it prepared in a catering facility approved for safe food prep?
- Lastly, and most importantly, be sure that the caterer is licensed. Check client reviews and testimonials from customers that may have used the caterer before.
Call Ida’s Kitchen at 905-313-0599 for all your Toronto catering needs or request a FREE quote today. We Cook, You Eat.